There are camp sites available at Jefferson Park. Some frequently asked questions regarding camp sites:
- Camp sites are deemed to be “Bush Camp Sites” and as such have only limited water supply.
- Some toilet and shower facilities associated with the nearby football ground (open 24 hours) and local bowling club (trading hours) are available.
- Caravans and mobile homes may be used at camp sites.
- Security is in your own hands, though any risks are anticipated to be low.
- Caravans typically start arriving about the Wednesday prior to the Games. The earlier you arrive the better spot you will receive (most sites are 300m – 400m from the main events).